|Registration Category||Early-bird Registration
until June 20, 2019
from June 21, 2019
|Researcher||US$ 450||US$ 520|
|Student||US$ 280||US$ 330|
|Industry||US$ 670||US$ 750|
|Conference Dinner – September 24 (subsidized)||US$ 45||US$ 45|
*Please send copy of valid student ID to CNAPS11 Symposium Secretariat: email@example.com or fax to: +972-3-5610152
Note: The on-line Registration form be open until September 16, 2019 (inclusive). After that date, registration will be available on-site.
Registration Fees Include:
Participation in sessions
Lunches and coffee breaks, as listed in the program
Additional tickets may be purchased for guests who are not registered to the conference, to attend the Welcome Reception (US$70) and the Conference Dinner (US$85).
Credit card: Visa/Diners, Master Card/Isracard, American Express
Charges will be made upon submitting the form, by Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism (1998) Ltd.
Bank transfer: in US$, available if the bank transfer is received by August 7, 2019, payable to:
Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism (1998) Ltd. / CNAPS
FIBI – The First International Bank of Israel
Account number: 293342
The Opera Branch 044
Haopera Tower, 1 Allenby Street
Tel Aviv, Israel
Swift Code: FIRBILITXXX
IBAN Code: IL090310440000000293342
- Please ensure that CNAPS and the name of the participant are stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source, in addition to the registration fees.
- Please send copy of the bank transfer to CNAPS11 Symposium Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commitment: Payment by employer (for Israeli participants only)
Available until August 7, 2019.
- The participant needs to complete the on-line form, and select “Commitment” in the “Payment Method” field.
- Following the submission of the on-line form, a purchase order from the employer should be sent to the
CNAPS11 Symposium Secretariat: email@example.com OR fax to 03-5610152.
- Services and amount covered must be stated on the purchase order. A bank transfer should follow.
- The purchase order must be received by August 7, 2019.
Important: Registration will be confirmed only if full payment has been received.
You will be required to enter in the on-line form the name to whom the invoice should be made out to.
If the invoice should be on your name, you should list your ID (Teudat Zehut) number (for Israeli participats).
If the invoice should be made out to your institution, you need to list the name of institution and its VAT number.
Before starting to fill out the Registration & Accommodation Form, please have ready your passport number (overseas participants) or ID number (Israeli participants). This is a mandatory field.
Registration Cancellation Policy
Notification of cancellation should be sent in writing only to:
CNAPS11 Symposium Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax to: +972-3-5610152
Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism Ltd., Conventions Department
- Cancellations received by August 7, 2019 (inclusive) – Full refund less US$30 handling fee.
- Thereafter – no refund will be made.