We invite you to submit abstracts for The 11th CNAPS International Symposium.
Abstracts Submission Deadline for POSTERS (only): JULY 10, 2019
This option is open for new submissions, if no other abstract has been submitted by the same presenting author
Abstract Submission Information
- Abstracts must be submitted in English, via the on-line Abstracts Submission
- Abstracts may be contributed for oral or poster presentations.
- Notifications to presenting authors will be sent by June 5, 2019.
- Registration of the presenting author is mandatory and required by June 20, 2019. This will ensure the inclusion of the presentation in the program.
- Publication of Abstracts: The 11th CNAPS Symposium program and abstracts of confirmed presentations will be published on-line on this website. Submission of the abstract constitutes the authors’ consent to such publication.
- Late submissions for posters (as of June 13): Notifications will be sent within a week after submission of the abstract and registraion is due within 3 working days after submission.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Before you start the abstract submission process, please read and prepare all necessary information required for the following parts of the on-line Abstract Submission Form.
Part 1: Presenting author’s contact details
Use full first name and full last name.
Part 2: Author(s)
- By default, the name of the presenting author will automatically appear as the first author, but the order may be changed after you insert additional names.
- Insert the names of the additional authors in the order that they should appear. You will be able to change the order, if needed.
- Use full first name and last name of all authors.
Part 3: Affiliation/s (Institution/s)
- Insert name of institution, department, city (state, if relevant) and country. After each institution you have listed, check the box/es of author/s associated with that institution.
- Make a separate entry for each institution. Do not repeat identical institution details if they apply to more than one author.
- Please use Upper and lower case (avoid ALL CAPS).
- Do not abbreviate “Department”, “Institute”, “University”, etc.
- In the department field, type in “Department of…….”, as only the words you type in will show on the abstract.
Part 4a: Presentation Type
- Oral presentation (the number of slots is limited and only a few contributions will be selected)
- Flash-Poster talk (slots may be available for 5 minute presentations in addition to poster presentation)
- Poster presentation
- Oral / Flash-Poster / Poster (slots will be allocated by the scientific committee and session chairs)
- Invited lecture (select this only if you have been invited by the scientific committee)
Part 4b: Topic
Please select from the list below, the topic that describes best your presentation.
- Biology and physiology of cfDNA
- Cancer: early detection
- Cancer: monitoring and stratification
- Emerging applications of CNAPS
- Prenatal testing (NIPT)
- Technologies and protocols/standards
Part 5a: Abstract Title – limited to 25 words, in Sentence case.
Part 5b: Abstract Body
- Limited to 300 words including references (fewer if an image/table is included).
- Abbreviations must be defined upon first use and avoided in the title.
- Images and tables may be uploaded in JPG, GIF, or PNG format. Please note that each image equals to approx. 35 words. Images should be of up to 500 kb.
- Copy & paste your abstract into the abstract area or type it in directly.
Travel Bursary: Limited travel bursaries may be available for partial support of travel costs. Participants wishing to apply for a travel bursary, should indicate this intention on the relevant fields below the Abstract body box, and provide a brief justification (up to 100 words).
Part 6: Preview
Important: Proofread your abstract and insert/format special characters that may have been corrupted in the copy & paste process. You can navigate to previous pages by using the Back button on your browser. After proofreading the abstract, click “SUBMIT”.
Part 7: End Message
After you click SUBMIT an automatic “End Message” will indicate that the abstract was successfully submitted.
E-mail Acknowledgement & Abstract Number
Shortly after submitting your abstract, you will receive by e-mail an automatic submission acknowledgement with your abstract number. It will also include a link to access your abstract, should you need to revise it.
The abstract submission system is designed to run on many internet browsers, but we recommend that you use the latest versions of Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer.
|Abstracts Submission Form
Contact for Abstract Submission Issues
Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism Ltd.
Tel: +972-3-5651324, +972-3-5651313